1. Is there a minimum order?
2. Payments, charges, authorization
You are charged for your shopping upon delivery.
With most online shopping, you pay at checkout and you’re done. However, with some of the items we sell it is a bit different, as these items are sold by weight, and our availability changes all the time. Therefore, after an order is placed, our representative will call to inform you of the final charges depending on the weight of the item ordered.
3. What payment methods can I use to pay for my order?
- We accept CHEQUES, VISA, or MASTERCARD
4. Stock Availability
- The products we sell are subject to availability. You will be informed of any out of stock products.
1. How does delivery work?
Once you’ve completed your order, and checkout, we’ll email you an order summery.
- A.S. Brydens Sales Representative will call you to confirm your order and advise you of any updates/charges in your order.
- Orders received before 10:00AM are usually delivered the next day.
- Our Sales Representative will inform you once your order is out for delivery, with an update on our expected arrival time.
2. Can I change the time of my delivery?
- Provided there are available slots, you can request a delivery time, however this is subject to availability and is not guaranteed.
Returns & Refunds
1. What is the returns policy?
- All returns must be made within 3 days of the receipt of the product.
- All product must be retuned in its original condition.
- All returned product must accompany a copy of its original invoice.
- Once the returned product meets the valid guidelines of our 3-Day return policy, customers will receive a refund.
Final Sale Please note, products marked on SALE are not eligible for return or refund.